3 Simple Steps to get Certified:
We are proud of who we are and what we do:
- We are Nationally Accepted.
- Our online CPR Classes follow 2015 ECC Guidelines & National Emergency Response Organization Standards.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. (read more)
- OSHA Trained Instructors.
- Certified Instructors, Updated AHA Guidelines.
- We Offer Online First Aid Certification and Adult, Child and Infant CPR Recertification.
- Course Length Averages from 1-2 Hours.
- Unlimited Course Access for 60 Days.
- Our CPR courses are specifically designed for Healthcare Professionals, and Community and Workplace persons.
- 98% employers accept our online CPR Certification.
98% Acceptance Rate
No Waiting – Print Official Wallet Card Instantly
American CPR Care Association offers Nationally Accepted and easy-to-understand Adult, Child and Infant Online CPR certification and Online First Aid certification courses for the community, school, workplace and Healthcare Providers.
You can print your First Aid and CPR and AED wallet card instantly after passing!
Online CPR Classes – Certification Information
- Your CPR Certification Card will be Valid for 2 years.
- The average completion time for our CPR class is between 1 and 2 hours. You may stop and re-start the CPR course at any time without loss of continuity.
- Every student has unlimited access to the online CPR class material for 60 days from date of registration.
See What our Students Say….
Our students and corporate companies have great feedback about our CPR certification courses. View more testimonials here and learn how our program can benefit you.
“I’m not a people’s person and don’t like to go in a large group setting for my CPR certification. When I get nervous I tend to miss questions. I really like that this site allows for me to complete the course at my own pace, from a place of comfort. In this way, I can concentrate and truly grasp the CPR course concepts. Highly recommended!”
“This program was easy to understand and well put together. We certified a group of 10 friends, and appreciated the group setup.”