CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) is a life-saving skill that can help someone who is not breathing or has no pulse due to cardiac arrest, choking, drowning, or other emergencies. CPR can keep oxygen flowing to the brain and other vital organs until professional help arrives. However, CPR is not something that you learn once and forget. Therefore, the importance of CPR recertification can’t be underestimated. It is important to regularly refresh your CPR training online to keep your skills up to date and effective.
American CPR Care Association (ACCA) is your ultimate destination for renewing your CPR certification. One of the biggest benefits of doing CPR certification course from ACCA is that you can access the courses anytime and anywhere, without having to pay until you pass the test. American CPR Care Association offers fresh and renewal online certification courses in CPR, AED, BLS, ACLS, first aid, and bloodborne pathogens that comply with OSHA guidelines. All the certifications and renewals are valid for 2 years. They are nationally accepted and meet industry guidelines. They also meet the requirements of various organizations, professionals, and volunteers.
About Online CPR Training
Online CPR training is a convenient and flexible way to learn the basics of CPR and how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator). CPR online training consists of videos, animations, quizzes, and interactive scenarios that teach you how to perform CPR on adults, children, and infants. You can also learn how to recognize the signs of cardiac arrest, how to call for help, and how to prevent choking.
Online CPR training allows you to learn at your own pace and schedule, without having to travel or attend a classroom session. You can also review the material as many times as you need until you feel confident. Online CPR training is suitable for anyone who wants to learn CPR for personal or professional reasons, such as parents, teachers, coaches, babysitters, caregivers, athletes, etc.
The Need to Regularly Refresh CPR Training and How Often
CPR is a skill that requires practice and repetition to maintain. Studies have shown that CPR skills can decline within 3 to 6 months after initial training. This can affect your ability to perform CPR effectively and save a life in an emergency. Therefore, it is recommended that you refresh your CPR training at least every 2 years or more often if possible.
With our CPR online training, you can feel ready and confident to handle an emergency that requires immediate action to save a life. CPR is a life skill and everybody should learn it. Our CPR online course also helps you earn CE credit points that can greatly help you in your career. Renewing your CPR certification keeps you ahead of the competition and may also bring better career opportunities to your doorstep.
Regularly refreshing your CPR training online can help you:
- Stay updated on the latest guidelines and techniques for CPR and AED use
- Reinforce your knowledge and skills through quizzes and scenarios
- Boost your confidence and readiness to act in an emergency
- Fulfill your professional or personal obligations for CPR certification
Benefits of Regularly Refreshing Your CPR Training Online
Regularly refreshing your CPR training online with us have many benefits for you and others. Some of the benefits are:
- Our courses are free to learn. You pay only at the time of downloading your certificate.
- You can save time and money by taking the courses online instead of traveling or paying for a classroom session
- You can access the courses anytime and anywhere that suits your convenience
- You can learn from high-quality videos and animations that simulate real-life situations
- You can get instant feedback and certification after passing the test
- If you fail the test, you can take as many retakes as you want till you pass
- You can support a noble cause by helping the American CPR Care Association in its mission of enabling as many people as possible with life-saving skills
CPR is a vital skill that can make a difference between life and death in an emergency. However, CPR skills can deteriorate over time if not practiced or refreshed regularly. That is why it is important to regularly refresh your CPR training online with the American CPR Care Association. By doing so, you can keep your skills up to date-and effective, learn at your own pace and convenience, save time and money, and fulfill your personal or professional obligations. You can also help in their mission of spreading life-saving skills to as many people as possible. So don’t wait any longer and sign up for an online CPR course from us today!