3 Simple Steps to get Certified:
We are proud of who we are and what we do:
- We are Nationally Accepted.
- PALS training includes: PALS Megacodes, practice tests, algorithms and case studies for a comprehensive and interactive understanding of effective pediatric assessment.
- Our online PALS Classes follow latest AHA / ECC Guidelines & National Emergency Response Organization Standards.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. (read more)
- We Offer Online PALS Certification and PALS Recertification.
- Course Length Averages from 1-3 Hours.
- Unlimited Course Access for 60 Days.
- PALS certification is required for those who work in high-risk areas where advanced pediatric therapies are provided.
- 98% employers accept our online PALS Certification.
98% Acceptance Rate
No Waiting – Print Official Wallet Card Instantly
American CPR Care Association offers Nationally Accepted and easy-to-understand Online PALS certification and Online PALS recertification courses for healthcare providers, emergency responders and individuals who work in high-risk areas where advanced pediatric therapies are provided.
You can print your PALS certification wallet card instantly after passing!
Online PALS Classes – Certification Information
- Your PALS certification card will be valid for 2 years.
- The average completion time for our PALS class is between 1 and 3 hours. You may stop and re-start the PALS course at any time without loss of continuity.
- Every student has unlimited access to the online PALS class material for 60 days from date of registration.
See What our Students Say….
Our students and corporate companies have great feedback about our PALS certification courses. View more testimonials here and learn how our program can benefit you.
“I’m an extremely busy person as I have a changing schedule and late shifts in the ER.I really needed an online course that I could start when it was convenient for me, accessible from work or home. That’s exactly what I got with ACCA. Their PALS course was informative. The megacodes and other training material helped me brush up my skills and get recertified! Highly recommended!”
“This program was easy to understand and well put together. I certified on this website along with 6 of my co-workers who work a lot with pediatric emergencies. I would recommend this PALS training for its detailed course material and presentation of algorithms.”