The blended CPR course offered by the American CPR Care Association is perfect for healthcare professionals and emergency responders. It prepares them to respond effectively for any life-threatening event. The following professionals who wish to get certified or renew their CPR certification must consider it:
- dental assistants
- other healthcare professionals
- emergency responders
Following are the reasons why healthcare providers choose blended CPR training programs:
- Increased flexibility: They offer a combination of online and in-person instruction. It allows healthcare providers to complete the training at their pace and schedule.
- Cost-effective: Online training components are less expensive than in-person instruction. It makes blended CPR training programs more cost-effective than traditional in-person training.
- Convenience: Students can complete their training from the comfort of their home or office. It eliminates the need to travel to a physical training location.
- Updated material: Blended CPR training programs often include the latest research and guidelines. This ensures that healthcare providers are receiving the most current information available.
- Hands-on practice: The in-person component of blended CPR training programs is a game changer. It allows healthcare providers to practice and perfect their skills. This is only possible through hands-on training and feedback from instructors.
- Better retention: Blended learning approach helps learners to retain information better. Simply because it is a combination of visual and hands-on learning.
- Meeting compliance: This is applicable in many US states and organizations. Healthcare providers must get and complete their CPR training. Blended CPR training programs can help providers meet these requirements. It also helps to stay current with their certification.
9 Steps of virtual CPR training
- Familiarize yourself with the virtual CPR training platform. Ensure that you have the necessary equipment and internet connection to take part.
- Watch the instructional video that explains the proper technique for performing CPR. It includes rescue breathing and chest compressions.
- Practice performing CPR on a virtual mannequin. Follow the prompts and feedback provided by the virtual training platform.
- Take the virtual assessment test. It will help you to test your understanding and skills in performing CPR.
- Review any areas where you may have struggled during the assessment. You can continue to practice until you feel confident in your ability to perform CPR.
- Once you have completed the virtual CPR training, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Regularly refresh your CPR knowledge and skills by taking virtual CPR training courses.
- Take hands-on training with a certified instructor to get more real-life experience.
- Practice what you’ve learned regularly to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
10 most important requirements for hands-on skill assessment
- Ability to perform proper chest compressions: This includes using the correct technique, depth, and rate of compressions.
- Ability to provide proper ventilation: This includes using the correct technique for mouth-to-mouth or bag-mask ventilation.
- Ability to recognize and respond to signs of cardiac arrest: This includes being able to identify the signs of cardiac arrest and begin CPR immediately.
- Ability to use an AED: This includes being able to properly attach the AED pads, turn on the device, and follow the prompts.
- Knowledge of CPR guidelines and protocols: This includes being familiar with the most recent guidelines and protocols for CPR and being able to follow them correctly.
- Teamwork and communication: This includes being able to work effectively as part of a team. You will also learn to communicate with other team members effectively.
- Professionalism and ethical conduct: This includes being able to maintain a professional attitude. Also, ethically conduct oneself during the assessment and in real-life scenarios.
- Adequate physical fitness: This includes being able to physically perform CPR for an extended period without becoming fatigued.
- Ability to adapt in different scenarios: This includes being able to assess the situation and adjust the CPR technique as necessary.
- Self-reflection and self-improvement: This includes being able to reflect on one’s performance.
Why should you choose ACCA?
You should choose American CPR Care Association for the following USPs:
- All our courses adhere to the most recent OSHA, ECC/ILCOR, and AHA regulations.
- Qualified teachers create our courses to make the learning experience most effective for our students.
- Finishing our online course. Find one of our partner instructors in your area to complete the practical skills evaluation.
- Groups of five or more students get discounted certification fees. You will be assigned an Account Executive to assist you with your certification requirements when you register as a group.
- You will receive a certification card that says “hands-on” after completing the blended program.
It has been our honor of helping people learn skills that can save lives for years. We’ve tailored our special classes specifically with you in mind. We believe that getting a CPR certification should be simple and convenient. Keeping that in mind, we’ve created online courses that can be customized to any student’s needs. Our blended and online classes allow you to learn on your schedule. Give us a call at 1-888-808-9109 or register on our website.